- Industrial Instrumentation
- Manuals Requests:
- DNA Testing
- What is Electrical Engineering?
- How Satellite TV Works?
- Website Hosting?
- What is cord blood?
- What is Data Recovery?
- Online Engineering Education
- General Electric Turbine
- Nature Photos
- Electrical Glossary
- Electrical Engineering Overview
- Electrical Courses and Lectures
- Fundamental of Electricity 1
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 2
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 3
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part A
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part B
- Electric Motors Course
Friday, June 29, 2012
132kV Mineral Oil Circuit Breakers.
Source: K. Mitchell (pictured).
This 3-phase bank of 132 kV low oil volume circuit breakers is located at EnergyAustraia's 132kV/11kV inner suburban zone substation at Burwood. These days, SF6 switchgear is more commonly used.