- Industrial Instrumentation
- Manuals Requests:
- DNA Testing
- What is Electrical Engineering?
- How Satellite TV Works?
- Website Hosting?
- What is cord blood?
- What is Data Recovery?
- Online Engineering Education
- General Electric Turbine
- Nature Photos
- Electrical Glossary
- Electrical Engineering Overview
- Electrical Courses and Lectures
- Fundamental of Electricity 1
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 2
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 3
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part A
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part B
- Electric Motors Course
Friday, June 29, 2012
33kV/11kV Distribution Transformer
The transformer core and windings are contained in an oil filled tank. To be cooled, the oil is pumped to a separate radiator which, in this installation, is larger than the transformer tank itself. As a general rule, as the rating of transformers - and other electrical plant - increases, the cooling problem becomes more acute. The conservator is a reservoir which allows for the expansion of the oil during operation.