Tuesday, July 24, 2012

“jelly roll” condenser

The “jelly roll” condenser is a new type of condenser. The condenser fan is located at one end of the “jelly roll” condenser and a solid plate is located at the other end. Air is drawn in through the outside diameter of the condenser and pulled out by the condenser fan. The condenser is located in the machine compartment which can be accessed from the back of the unit at the bottom.
Post a Comment