The transformer has a role to reduce the voltage to 100 volts to 200 volts for use in each household of the distribution line voltage of 6,600 volts on the pillar.
And the coil core is contained inside the pole transformer, it is immersed in the oil for insulation.
Many single-phase transformer, selected by a certain load conditions 5, 10, 20, and 30,50,75 kVA capacity.
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Manuals Requests:
- DNA Testing
- What is Electrical Engineering?
- How Satellite TV Works?
- Website Hosting?
- What is cord blood?
- What is Data Recovery?
- Online Engineering Education
- General Electric Turbine
- Nature Photos
- Electrical Glossary
- Electrical Engineering Overview
- Electrical Courses and Lectures
- Fundamental of Electricity 1
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 2
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 3
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part A
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part B
- Electric Motors Course