- Industrial Instrumentation
- Manuals Requests:
- DNA Testing
- What is Electrical Engineering?
- How Satellite TV Works?
- Website Hosting?
- What is cord blood?
- What is Data Recovery?
- Online Engineering Education
- General Electric Turbine
- Nature Photos
- Electrical Glossary
- Electrical Engineering Overview
- Electrical Courses and Lectures
- Fundamental of Electricity 1
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 2
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 3
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part A
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part B
- Electric Motors Course
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Burnt 175 hp Hebco motor rewind process
The images below are taken of a 175 hp Hebco vertical hollow shaft motor that had burnt out and required rewinding; before during and after the process.
Casing being bolted back together.
Coils wound, leads being connected and bound.
Lead end of motor
Motor after being baked in our fan forced oven.
Motor being reassembled.
Motor during the rewind process
Motor Fully Completed.
Motor reassembled bar top cap, prior to repainting.
Motor Rewound, prior to varnishing and baking.
Stator being lowered back over Rotor.