- Industrial Instrumentation
- Manuals Requests:
- DNA Testing
- What is Electrical Engineering?
- How Satellite TV Works?
- Website Hosting?
- What is cord blood?
- What is Data Recovery?
- Online Engineering Education
- General Electric Turbine
- Nature Photos
- Electrical Glossary
- Electrical Engineering Overview
- Electrical Courses and Lectures
- Fundamental of Electricity 1
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 2
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 3
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part A
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part B
- Electric Motors Course
Friday, June 29, 2012
Some Single Phase Cables.
(a) 110kV cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) cable with laminated sheath. (b) 400kV XLPE cable with corrugated aluminium sheath. (c) 400kV low pressure oil filled ILPOF) cable with corrugated aluminium sheath.
Source: Transmission and Distribution Electrical Engineering, C. Bayliss and B. Hardy.