This generator had sulphation (by proximity to the sea), also baristores block burst. Was undertaken generator maintenance, triple layer was applied coating, joint replacement and bearing rectification.
The generator is practice a recalibration of valves and injection system tuning. Note, that the adjustment of valves for admission was 0.015, and 0.030 for escape. The injection timing of this engine should be 86.80 mm, and was 87.20mm. this advancement in injection time, caused unwanted sounds in the engine, so as to absorb the load problems. With the proper injection time adjustment, the engine sounds good, and its performance is much better than before.
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Manuals Requests:
- DNA Testing
- What is Electrical Engineering?
- How Satellite TV Works?
- Website Hosting?
- What is cord blood?
- What is Data Recovery?
- Online Engineering Education
- General Electric Turbine
- Nature Photos
- Electrical Glossary
- Electrical Engineering Overview
- Electrical Courses and Lectures
- Fundamental of Electricity 1
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 2
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 3
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part A
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part B
- Electric Motors Course