- Industrial Instrumentation
- Manuals Requests:
- DNA Testing
- What is Electrical Engineering?
- How Satellite TV Works?
- Website Hosting?
- What is cord blood?
- What is Data Recovery?
- Online Engineering Education
- General Electric Turbine
- Nature Photos
- Electrical Glossary
- Electrical Engineering Overview
- Electrical Courses and Lectures
- Fundamental of Electricity 1
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 2
- Fundamentals Of Electricity 3
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part A
- Electrical Distribution Equipments Part B
- Electric Motors Course
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Nuclear power plant with pressurized water reactor.
1 - containment building. 2 - Cooling Tower. 3 - Reactor. 4 - Control rods. 5 - Pressure accumulator. 6 - Steam generator. 7 - Nuclear Fuel. 8 - Turbine. 9 - Electric generator. 10 - Transformer. 11 - Condenser. 12 - Vapor. 13 - Liquid saturated. 14 - Air environment. 15 - Moist air. 16 - River. 17 - Cooling circuit. 18 - Primary circuit. 19 - Secondary circuit. 20 - emission humid air (steam). 21 - Pump for water vapor.